Plan of Salvation
“For by grace are ye saved through faith; and that not of yourselves: it is the gift of God: not of works, lest any man should boast.”
These verses are found in Ephesians 2:8 and 9, and they make it clear that salvation is a gift that must be accepted by faith. If you have never trusted Jesus Christ as your personal Savior and repented of your sins, please understand that the Bible says, “Ye must be born again.” This is not an option. Jesus Christ declared, “I am the way, the truth, and the life; no man cometh unto the Father but by me.” You can be saved from your sins and be assured of heaven right now.
1. You must be born again. John 3:1-7 “Except a man be born again, he cannot enter the kingdom of
2. You must be born again because you are a sinner. Romans 3:23 “...all have sinned, and come
short of the glory of God.”
3. The penalty for your sin is death. Romans 6:23 “For the wages of sin is death; but the gift of God
is eternal life through Jesus Christ our Lord.”
4. The penalty for your sin was paid by Christ. Romans 5:8 “But God commendeth his love toward
us, in that, while we were yet sinners, Christ died for us.”
5. You must repent of your sin, then call on and trust the Lord Jesus as your Savior. Romans
10:9-10 “That if thou shalt confess with thy mouth the Lord Jesus, and shalt believe in thine heart that
God hath raised him from the dead, thou shalt be saved. For with the heart man believeth unto
righteousness; and with the mouth confession is made unto salvation.”
Dear God, I recognize my sin and understand that I am separated from You. I believe that your Son, Jesus Christ, died for my sins and rose again the third day. Lord, forgive me of my sins and come into my life today. Amen !